Nayara
Beginner Yesterday I started with italki site, it's look great! Many people from different places, there isn't better way to learn languages, there is? I intend to know more languages but for while I will stay with english. And about myself? I'm intensity in all things in my life and I like to enjoy everything I hope make it here. So I'm look forward for fixes.
2

Beginner

Yesterday, I started with italki website, it looks great! Many people from different places, there isn't any better way to learn languages, is there? I intend to know more languages but for a while I will stay with English, and about myself? I'm intensity in all things in my life and I enjoy everything so I hope to make it here, and I look forward to improve.

I'm a Beginner (Beginner pode ser um titulo sozinho, mas isso soa um pouco estranho)

Yesterday I started using the italki website. It's looks great! There's many people from different places. There isn't a better way to learn languages, is there?

I intend to learn more languages but for now I will stick (um pouco coloqial, mas é maior em este caso) with english.

And about myself? I'm intense about everythings in my life and I like to enjoy everything.

I hope to make it here. So I'm looking forward for fixesto improving(ou "making progress" Eu penso é o que você desejado dizer).