Desmond.W
A letter for my friend who is on abroad. Hey dude ,how are you doing these days ? It's now 6 o'clock on the Saturday afternoon ,I'm sitting in front of the windows to writing this letter to you . This morning I went to an exhibition of paintings with my friend in the downtown area . After that, we had a lunch together,we ate some Sichuan food at the restaurant which is very spicy and tasty.and then I took a bus back home. Early this afternoon,I cleaned my house for about an hour. Actually I am leisure today, I usually busy on weekends since I need to attend my English class at Web. Tomorrow night,I will go to the gym which is near by my apartment to do some exercise. Before that , if the weather will be good , I'm going to take some photos in the suburb area ,and I will share some nice photos with you next time. Best regards. Desmond 11th.Dec.2014

A letter for my friend who is on abroad/overseas.

Hey dude, how are you doing these days?
It's now 6 o'clock on the Saturday afternoon, I'm sitting in front of the windows to writing this letter to you.
This morning I went with my friend <em>(time place manner phrase order)</em> to an exhibition of paintings with my friend in the downtown area.
After that, we had a lunch together - we ate some Sichuan food at the restaurant (which is very spicy and tasty) at a restaurant <em>(phrase order again)</em>, and then I took a bus back home.
Early this afternoon, I cleaned my house for about an hour.
Actually I am leisure relaxing/free today, but I am usually busy on weekends since I need to attend my Internet English class at Web.
Tomorrow night, I will go to the gym (which is near by my apartment) to do some exercise. Before that, if the weather will be is good, I'm going to take some photos in the suburbs/ area around here, and I will share some nice photos with you next time.

<em>Punctuation - space comes after comma, fullstop questionmark etc - not before</em>

Best regards.
Desmond 11th.Dec.2014

A letter for my friend who is on abroad.

Hey dude ,how are you doing these days ?
It's now 6 o'clock on the Saturday afternoon , and I'm sitting in front of the windows to writing this letter to you .
This morning I went to an exhibition of paintings with my friend in the downtown area .
After that, we had a lunch together, ; we ate some Sichuan food at the a restaurant, which is was very spicy and tasty. , and then I took a bus back home.
Early this afternoon,I cleaned my house for about an hour.
*Actually, I am leisure have been relaxing today, although I am usually busy on weekends since I need to attend my online English class at Web.
Tomorrow night,I will go to the gym which is near by my apartment to do some exercise. Before that , if the weather will be is good , I'm going to take some photos in the suburb area ,and I will share some nice photos with you next time.

Best regards.
Desmond 11th.Dec.2014

*You could also say "Now, I am relaxing, but I am usually...". It depends on what you want to say exactly.

Great letter overall though!

Good good enjoy life :)