Could you help me with my listening to this video? It's from 0:29 to 0:56 and from 5:51 to 6:23 about identical twins appeared on main YouTube page. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITH0XcqwvaA 0:29 "Double or nothing" that's the rule these identical twins Anna and Lucy live by. Whatever she eats, I eat. The same, exactly the same food and the same drinks. Everything has to be the same. Locky borrifadfe(?) I will come with her and buy exactly the same. They also share everything. We share facebook account, car, our bed, our job. 0:56 5:51 I think we sould be loss attached each other...we come in two package. She's been around. I can't be resist ?? Well, at least they wouldn't be lonely. Will they? Anna and Lucy say they hoping to improve their looks and inseperable bond to travel the world and hope to appear on international television. 6:23
I think we would be lost without each other... We come as a package... If she's not around I feel like I don't exist really. ... Well at least they will never be lonely, will they?... say they are hoping to USE their looks and inseperable bond to travel the world and hopefully appear on international television
Locky borrifadfe == Like if we were at a buffet Like is used here to mean "For example"