Sonia
Could you please correct my short writing? The other day I wasn't being able to decide what to make for dinner as choosing menu can be nagging unless you have someone to cook for you. I thought of having gotten mackerels on my last grocery shopping that were sitting in the refrigerator. They were from England. What a globe-trotting fish! I wondered its taste. I cut them in pieces and put them above big chunks of radish and added a cup of water with condimental mixture of soy sauce, red pepper powder, garlic, ginger, and corn syrup. Oh, sliced onions and leeks laid on top. After twenty minutes I tasted an out-of-this-world dish of English mackerel and juicy radish. I think I will cook it again soon.

Could you please correct my short writing?

The other day I wasn't being able to decide what to make for dinner and as most of us know , choosing menu a dish can be nagging annoying unless you have someone to cook for you. I thought of having gotten getting mackerels on during my last grocery excursion but I realized I had some that were sitting in my refrigerator. They were imported from England. What a globe-trotting fish with wonderful taste! I wondered its tasteSo I began the process by cutting them into pieces and then placing them above big chunks of radish. Next I  and added a cup of water with a condimental mixture of soy sauce, red pepper powder, garlic, ginger, and corn syrup. Oh I almost forgot, I also added, sliced onions and leeks laid on top. Then after twenty minutes I tasted an out-of-this-world dish of English mackerel and juicy radish my final result and it was out-of-this-world ! I think I will cook this yummy mackerel and radish dish again soon.

The other day I couldn't decide what to make for dinner. Choosing what to eat can be quite bothersome (<em>nagging</em> is a little bit too harsh to use in this context), unless you have someone to cook for you. I remembered the mackerels that I had gotten on my last shopping trip that were still sitting in my refrigerator. They were from England. What a globe-trotting fish! I wondered what they would taste like. I cut them into pieces and put them in a pot/dish with big chunks of radish, and added a cup of water and a with condimental mixture of soy sauce, red pepper powder, garlic, ginger, and corn syrup. Oh, I also put sliced onions and leeks laid on top. After it had been in the oven for twenty minutes, I tasted an out-of-this-world my delicious dish of English mackerel and juicy radish that was out of this world! I think I will cook it again soon.

Many thanks to you two for giving me some feedback. :)
You did well , the dish actually sounded delicious while I was correcting. Also be careful with the minor grammatical errors. But overall good job :D
It seems delicious! Your writing is lovely but with some grammar errors here and there. Well done for using some colloquial language and interesting vocabulary. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions!