jingyifan
schematic table Hello , i write an essay ,would you like help me modify it ? Thank you very much ! From the chart below , we can easily know that the UK telephone calls have different variation tendency . On the whole , the sum of minutes is rising . By categories , it is obvious that local fixed line is increasing smoothly ,as the time goes by , in 1999 , the minutes of local get a maximum more than 90 . After this year , the minutes of local fixed line is dropping . By contrast , the national and international fixed line has a rising tendency as the time going , and especially , the minutes of that in 2002 reaches 60 . We can predict that the national and international fixed line will play a important role after 2002. As the world 's economy is developing rapidly , meanwhile , the minutes of mobile calls is rising perpendicularly . From 1995 to 2002 , the minutes of mobile calls is through 4 become 40 , the number in 2002 is 10 times of 1995 . So by compare with the 3 categories about UK telephone calls , we make a conclusion that the whole number is booming , and in the future ,the number of mobile calls will catch up with the another two types ,maybe one day will become the most biggest power in telephone calls .

schematic table

Hello , i write I wrote an essay,. Would you like to help me modify it? Thank you very much!
From the chart below, we can easily know see that the UK telephone calls have different variation tendency . On the whole , the sum of minutes is rising .
By categories , it is obvious that local fixed line is increasing smoothly ,as the time goes by , and in 1999 , the minutes of local calls get a maximum of more than 90 . After this year, the minutes of local fixed line is dropping . By contrast , the national and international fixed line has a rising tendency as the time going over time, and especially, the minutes of that, which in 2002, reaches 60 . We can predict that the national and international fixed line will play a an important role after 2002.
Meanwhile, as the world 's economy is developing rapidly , meanwhile , the minutes of mobile calls is rising perpendicularly [not sure what that means. ?exponentially?]. From 1995 to 2002 , the minutes of mobile calls is through 4 become 40 goes from 4 to 40, and the number in 2002 is 10 times that of 1995 .
So by compare comparison with the 3 categories about of UK telephone calls , we can conclude make a conclusion that the whole number is booming , and in the future ,the number of mobile calls will catch up with the another two types , and maybe one day will become the most biggest power in majority of telephone calls .

Hello , i write an essay ,would you like help me modify it ? Thank you very much !