jingyifan
Is it appropriate to set up unpaid community service as a compulsory school program ? As the people's concept change , the view about if we should install unpaid community service into high school program is appearing . To be honest , i am a firm supporter of putting it effect . In the commodity society , anyone who does not have money will become despairing easily . To begin with , we should respect everyone and we can not decide which one to do something he does not want to do , for instance , we carry out the free working for charity will contradict with the oppose from the students , this situation is bad for education . Another theory tell us , as people saying , once when we want to get an apple , we will probably give our banana as a present to other people who have apple , so there is no such thing as a free lunch. It is known to us all that everyone should have a selfless heart ,and only you treat others unselfish , they will get close with you . First of all , when we do something useful for others , that will bring us satisfying feeling , which will make us happy and macrobian ,as the people put it : send person rose , the hand leaves lingering fragrance. Then , we teenagers should learn to contribute to the society , maybe unpaid community service is a very suitable means to enhance our dedication consciousness . Eventually , unselfish consciousness is play a crucial role in one's life , only when you help others selfless , you will get other's respect and admiration.
This is my essay , i am a beginner of english ,would you like check it ? Thank you .