Carla Neves
Hello Everybody!!! I'm Carla from Brazil . I'm living in USA for 5 years . I got married here and I'm starting my life here. I expect to improve my english here as well as my pronunciation,speaking, writing and listening. I am quite excited.
1

Hello Everybody!!!

I'm Carla from Brazil . I have been iving in the USA for 5 years . I got married here and I'm starting my life here. I expect to improve my English here as well as my pronunciation, speaking, writing and listening. I am quite excited.

Nowadays the life is changing very fast! It is not wonderfully, that you are living in USA 5 years and still has a problem to English. I think, the best way to improve language it is find a job any job, where employees are speaking only in English and nobody doesn't know your mother tongue. I think, if you want reallly to improve here, you have to engaged a teacher. Just talking to friend doesn't give you real improving. of course, you can improve here, but it will take so long time))))) And I notice, that the native English speakers doesn't want to talk to people who is learning English. Here is like a market, if you are native speaker some language and your language to need to native speakers, that he or she will to talk to you. And, first, he will try to talk in your language than in English.
Hello Carla! I have noticed, that lot of Brasilians moved to another countries. Why? In Brasil the life is really hard? Do you have lot of problems and most of Brasilians are trying to move to abroad?
yes but I don't have quite friends and the place where I live has a lot of Brazilians like me.
what do you want more youre speaking english and living in a country speaking the languge you need