Olga Fedorova
The cinema I want to write about the one of my hobbies. The cinema. I have loved a movie since a childhood. One of the first movie that I saw was "Some like it hot". In russian translate is "In Jazz only girls". I was a little girl five years old, and I thought jazz is a some city, but no genre of music)))) Thanks God! After this film I had knew what is jazz and love it very much) I really love movies about history, love and crazy mans like in Tarantino's films. I really like films that makes Woody Allen too. My favorite actress is Cate Blanchett, she is a queen of beauty for me, and my favorite actor is Kevin Spacey. He is grate! Every year I watch all films that were nominated for Oskar and don't sleep all night when see the awards)
Jan 30, 2015 1:57 PM

The cinema ( Movies)

I want to write about the one of my hobbies, Movies. I have been in love with this one particular movie since childhood. It was one of the first movies that I have ever seen  -- and it was called "Some like it hot". In Russian it was translated as  "In Jazz only girls". I was 5 at the time, and I thought jazz was some city, and not a genre of music)))) Thank God! After this film I came to know what jazz is and I love it (very much). 
I really love movies about history, love and crazy men like in Tarantino's films. I really like films made by Woody Allen too. My favorite actress is Cate Blanchett. She is a beauty queen to me, and my favorite actor is Kevin Spacey. He is great! Every year I watch all the films that were nominated for an Oscar and don't sleep all night while watching the awards.

Note: I normally like doing minimal corrections, but someone did that already. So I just did a version that seems easier to read for a Canadian ( or American ). Nonetheless your original text was quite good. Bravo!

February 3, 2015

The cinema

I want to write about the one of my hobbies, the cinema. I have loved a movie since a childhood. One of the first movies that I saw was "Some Like it Hot".  In the Russian Translate it is called "In Jazz only girls". I was a little girl, five years old, and I thought jazz was a some city, not a genre of music! Thank God! After this film I had knew what is jazz was and I have loved it very much ever since. 
I really love movies about history, love and crazy men, like in Tarantino's films. I really like the films that makes Woody Allen makes too. My favorite actress is Cate Blanchett, she is a queen of beauty for me, and my favorite actor is Kevin Spacey. He is great! Every year I watch all the films that were nominated for Oscars and I stay up all night watching the awards.

<em>Some Like it Hot </em>is definitely one of my favorite comedies. Marilyn was so good in that.