Ana - Spanish Tutor
Tough week. This week is almost over and I have yet too much to think about. A lot of situations came from nowhere and made me feel incredibly sad and hurted. As far back as I can remember I've been so scared to loose someone I love. A few years back I frequently dreamed of my parents and grandfather dying or suffering a lot. I used to be an extremely negative person even though I was very young. I was more mature for my age and so this made me a little too much aware of risks, danger and all the negative that could possibly happen to me and my loved ones. I cried incountable nights before falling asleep just by imagining my parents are grandfather passing away. I've some tendecy to be nervous and anxious somehow I've worked hard to be more confident and trust my fate. This week my grandpa's health deteriorated very quick and all my old negative thinking came back. At first my parents were very calm and serene but as the days went on I started to see them shedding some tears, that's when I felt I couldn't contain myself anymore. People who truly love you will want to confort you, sadly sometimes when you're going through a tough time there're not words able to confort your hurted heart. At that times I think it's appropriate to accept that it's not okay. that you're not okay. As much as I would like to think that every story has a happy ending I must acknowledge that's not true. Sometimes bad happens. That's why rather than thinking about all the bad things that could happen I focus on the right now. Right now you're still here with me. Fear comes when we're focused on the past or the future. I choose to be present. I choose to appreciate every single moment l together. I choose to stay strong for you. I treasure all the moments I spend with you, and I'm saving all our beautiful memories together for when you're not longer by my side. Until that day comes I'll give you the best I have. It's my love. Comments and corrections are welcome. Thanks in advance for helping my English to improve!
Jan 30, 2015 3:19 PM
1

Tough week.

This week is almost over and I still have too much to think about.
A lot of situations came out of nowhere and made me feel incredibly sad and hurt. As far back as I can remember I've been so scared to lose someone I love. A few years back I frequently dreamed of my parents and my grandfather dying or suffering a lot. I used to be an extremely negative person even though I was very young. I was more mature for my age and so this made me a little too much aware of the risks, dangers, and all the negative that could possibly happen to me and my loved ones. I cried incountable nights before falling asleep, just by imagining my parents and grandfather passing away. I have a tendecy to be nervous and anxious so I've worked hard to be more confident and to trust my fate. This week, my grandpa's health deteriorated very quickly, and all my old negative thinking came back. At first my parents were very calm and serene, but as the days went on I started to see them shedding some tears, and that's when I felt I couldn't contain myself anymore.

People who truly love you will want to confort you, sadly sometimes when you're going through a tough time there aren't any words capable of comforting your wounded [<em>lastimado</em>] heart. At times like that I think it's appropriate to accept that it's not okay, that you're not okay.

As much as I would like to think that every story has a happy ending I must acknowledge that it's not true. Sometimes bad happens. That's why rather than thinking about all the bad things that could happen I focus on the "right now". Right now you're still here with me. Fear comes when we're focused on the past or the future. I choose to be present. I choose to appreciate every single moment l have together with you. I choose to stay strong for you.

I treasure all the moments I spend with you, and I'm saving all our beautiful memories together for when you're no longer by my side.

Until that day comes I'll give you the best thing I have, my love.

Comments and corrections are welcome. Thanks in advance for helping my English to improve!

Your English is excellent. Te acompaño en tu dolor, y te admiro por tu visión de la vida.