Haru♥春
Can you help unmute Chinafan? Hi Italki, Chinafan is one of the most interesting friends I've got to know from here. Recently I just noticed I couldn't read his postings on italki anymore. Even if it said he posted something on his profile page, after I clicked on the title of the entry, it directed me to a page saying OOPS! PAGES NOT FOUND. I don't know what's wrong with it. It seems there is nothing sensitive in his notebook entries. There's no reason to mute him. I sincerely hope the admin stuff can unmute him as soon as possible. If you are a friend of Chinafan's and you also like to read his postings, please help him file a complaint with Italki. The more people write complaints to them, the better chance he would get to be unmuted. Thank you very much.
Jan 30, 2015 3:31 PM
2

Can you help unmute Chinafan?

Hi Italki,

Chinafan is one of the most interesting friends I've gotten to know from here. Recently I just recently noticed I couldn't read his postings on italki anymore. Even if it said he posted something on his profile page, after I clicked on the title of the entry, it directed me to a page saying OOPS! PAGES NOT FOUND. I don't know what's wrong with it. It seems to me that there is nothing sensitive in his notebook entries. There's no reason to mute him. I sincerely hope the admin staff can unmute him as soon as possible.

If you are a friend of Chinafan's and you also like to read his postings, please help him file a complaint with Italki. The more people who write complaints to them, the better chance he will have to be unmuted. Thank you very much.

Oh he is back, I was very busy great you're back Chinafan
February 12, 2015
Hello to all around here. I just wanted to tell you how happy I am, because since yesterday I'm able again to write messages and the people can finally read my notebook entries again. There are no words that can say how much I thank you all for talking to Italki to help me. I of course also wrote an E-Mail to Italki yesterday with many facts that haven't been said yet because I had no chance before to defend myself. And again I promise to everybody here, that no matter what it takes I will never leave Italki. You guys are the greatest, together we are strong. Thank you so much!
February 5, 2015
Yes, I noticed it. That's great. @Daniel
February 5, 2015
He's BACK!!!! At least, for right now! Good job Haru!
February 5, 2015