Karina D.
The Darjeeling Limited (Movie) It's a comedy - drama directed by Wes Anderson and starred by Owen Wilson (Francis Whitman) Adrien Brody (Peter Whitman) and Jason Schawartzman (Jack Whitman). It's a story about 3 brothers who start a trip by train The Darjeeling Limited in India. They have been separated for a year and their objetive is find themself but everything changes when They were expulsed of the train. Since that moment they will start to live a real travel with different situations and they will understand how important is the family. For me It's a good movie. Its message for me it's that we must to leave our packages in the past, we don't have to carry with some much weight. Enjoy with your family, friends. enjoy with the universe. Everything happens for something and you have to live day by day.
1

The Darjeeling Limited (Movie)

The movie is It's a comedy-drama directed by Wes Anderson.  It is and starred starring by Owen Wilson (Francis Whitman),  Adrien Brody (Peter Whitman) and Jason Schawartzman (Jack Whitman).

It's a story about 3 brothers who start started a trip by train via The Darjeeling Limited in India. They have had been separated for a year and their objetive is was to find themself their repective selfs, but everything changes when They they were expulsed of the train.

Since that moment in time they will start begin to live a real travel adventure with different situations.  Through these adventures and they will learn to understand how important is the family their family was is to them

For me,  It's it's a good movie. Its message for me it's that we must to all leave our packages past in the past, so we don't have to carry so much weight with us. with some much weight. Enjoy with your family, friends. enjoy with the universe. Everything happens for something some reason and you have to live life day by day.

1

The Darjeeling Limited (Movie)

The Darjeeling Limited is a comedy/drama directed by Wes Anderson and starring Owen Wilson (Francis Whitman), Adrien Brody (Peter Whitman) and Jason Schawartzman (Jack Whitman).

It's a story about 3 brothers who start a trip on the train "The Darjeeling Limited" in India. They have been separated for a year and their objective is to find themseles, but everything changes when they are kicked off the train.

From that moment they will start to live a real journey with different situations and they start to understand how important the family is.

For me, it's a good movie. Its message for me is that we must to leave our packages in the past, we don't have to carry so much weight. Enjoy with your family and your friends. Enjoy with the universe. Everything happens for some reason and you have to live day by day.