Sandra Pérez
I need someone to correct my writing Dear Madam Rogers, I have decided to write you this letter because I would like to work in your school like assistant teacher. I think your little school, where children enjoy while they learn, is a great place for working. I'm twenty-five and I have just finished my degree at Trinity College. Although I'm from Spain, I can speak fluent English because I've lived in Ireland since I was eleven. So, children wouldn't have any problem to understand me. Moreover, I love children. I think they are too lovely and too funny.I have some experience with children because I've got a young brother and a lot of cousins. Also, I care for my neighbours when their parents get out. I like to teach and help people, so they can improve. I believe strongly that it's very necessary to help children with problems. Furthermore, I'm very prepared to help children with problems like hyperactivity, inattention... Also, I have a recommendation letter from my teacher. He said me that I was ready to start to work and he was very proud of me. I have attached my CV, so you can check all my data and if you need some more, you won't doubt to put in contac with me. I hope you answer soon. Regards,
1

I need someone to correct my writing

Dear Madam Rogers,
I have decided to write you this letter because I would like to work in your school as an assistant teacher. I think your little school, where children enjoy  themselves while they learn, is a great place  to work.
I'm twenty-five and I have just finished my degree at Trinity College. Although I'm from Spain, I can speak fluent English because I've lived in Ireland since I was eleven. So, children wouldn't have any problem  undertanding me.
Moreover, I love children. I think they are so  lovely and funny.I have some experience with children because I've got a young brother and a lot of cousins. Also, I care for my neighbours when their parents go out. I like to teach and help people, so they can improve. I believe strongly that it's very necessary to help children with problems. Furthermore, I'm very prepared to help children with problems like hyperactivity, inattention...
In addition I have a recommendation letter from my teacher. He  told me that I was ready to start working and he was very proud of me.
I have attached my CV, so you can check all my data and if you need some more information,  please don't hesitate to  contact me. I hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,