Francieli
Traveling Traveling is the best activit a person can do, almost everybody love traveling. When you travel, you experiences new things, things that make you a better person. Is awesome can to try diferentes foods and drinks, to meet places and to talk to new people, make friends. last year I went with my friends to São Thomé das Letras - MG, we stayed in an agradable roost. São Thomé das Letras is a small city with stone streets and a lot of waterfalls. The people is simple and very cool, the waterfalls are beautiful. There are there too places to climb, the city is known as tha Boulder capital in Brazil. There are a street called Ladeira do Amendoim where the cars go alone. The food is very good and cheap. We stayed during 4 days, after the christmas and I loved.
1

Traveling

Traveling is the best activity a person can do, almost everybody loves traveling.
When you travel, you experiences new things , things that make you a better person. Is It's awesome can to be able to try differentes foods and drinks, to meet go to places and to talk to new people, make friends.
Last year I went with my friends to São Thomé das Letras - MG, we stayed in at an agradable enjoyable roost resort. São Thomé das Letras is a small city town with stone cobblestone streets and a lot of waterfalls. The people is are simple and very really cool, and the waterfalls are beautiful. There are there too places to climb too. The city is known as tha the Boulder capital in of Brazil. There are is a street called Ladeira do Amendoim where the (cars go alone) (I don't know what you meant here). The food is very good and cheap.

We stayed during for 4 days after the Christmas, and I loved it.