Lihyang
My travel experience in Shenzhen and Hong Kong I've been to China, Hong Kong each once for travel. I visited Hong Kong and Shenzhen in China and during my first trip. It's been for ages since the stay in Hong Kong. I went to Hong Kong from Incheon international airport in Korea. Before boarding on the plane headed to Hong Kong, I enjoyed duty free shop shopping at the Incheon airport. What's lasted in my memory strongly is the nightscape, and also the experience in riding a red double decker bus with open roof in the Hong Kong street was also good. The nightscape of the Hong Kong was what I first saw in the flesh from the airplane. When I got off the airplane, I was really amazed by its scale of airport and variety of shops available at one place. To my memory it was December. I checked into a Hotel, and saw the buildings around and Hong Kong was literally dazzling. After just looking at the lights glittering like stars, I drew curtains of the window to go to bed. The following day, I woke up and and push the curtains to see what I saw the day before. Well...the view of room was quite different from what I saw the before night. All those close-packed buildings and the wall of some buildings seemed to need re-painting, the paintings seemed to be washed off by acid rain. I checked out of the hotel that morning, and started walking the Hong Kong street. After walking the Hong Kong for a few minutes, I came to see glamour of luxurious shops around there. Those shops were fancy enough to erase some disappointment at the view I saw in the morning. Yeah, the view above and below in the middle of the city were different. I got on a cute red double decker bus headed to Victoria Harbour there were various souvenir shops, and I remember I could also buy Japanese candies there like Yuzu candy. The harbour was wide and booming with people and I saw beautiful cruise and ferries. I saw Jackie Chan's life-size model at the tourist attraction with celebrities' hand press prints in the sidewalks. There was cruise going across the river at night. I got on it to view its nightscape better and I enjoyed it a lot. The last night, I saw fireworks at the harbour. The weather was so good in there. While it's freezing cold in Korea from November to January, Hong Kong's weather in December was like Spring in Korea.