- First contact - Was beautiful, I woke up in the morning and got to the sea. Ultramarine blue color of the water was fantastic and amazing at the same time. The boat plowed the water, leaving behind a long trail of foam. The sun was so blinding that the bubbles of the trail of the water seemed to be so many round diamonds. Shortly after I was in the water with my oxygen tank, my scuba mask and my dark fins. I got off in a liquid world all azure and blue. At minus thirty meters I saw very deep a large specimen sunfish. Quickly I went upside down towards it. It was very deep. The coast now ended and there was a 900 meters straight chasm. Its colour was before dark blue, then, only black. Total darkness below me. Looked close but in the sea, as in space, distances seem short but it very long. The immensity of the sea. When I reached the alien it was looking at me with his big eyes were amazing and full of piece. It circling slowly. Seemed to fly. My group has stopped and they lokked at me. I was very far. I was very deep. I was playing a game of poker and on the table along with the fiche there was my life. Down here it was cold and darkness reigned almost. My computer flashed cold and steady because the oxygen was almost finished. I was very cold, hypotermia was embrace me slowly. This is a cold world dark and hostile We looked at one another and both saw our souls bare. Two worlds compared. Two aliens to the border of two worlds. I extended a hand to the alien and with unexpected and hidden force, dived into darkness. I stood there, alone. I trambled but I felt a great peace inside of me. The time was up. I had to go right back to my world. At once. When I came back, I felt rich and moved. My first contact an alien world, that keeps closed its doors to us humans. Perhaps, who knows, even the alien was not the same anymore.
Jan 30, 2015 5:45 PM

- First contact -

As I woke up I noticed that it was a beautiful I woke up in the morning and got so I decided to go out to the sea. The ultramarine blue color of the water was fantastic and amazing at the same time.
I saw boats plowing through the water, leaving behind a long trail of foam behind. The sun was so blinding that the bubbles from the foam trail resembled round diamonds.
 Shortly after, I dived into the water with my oxygen tank, my scuba mask and my dark fins.
I got off found myself in a liquid world all azure and blue. At about thirty meters below the surface, I came across very deep a large specimen sunfish specimen. Quickly I went upside down and swam towards it.

It was very deep. The coast now ended and there was a 900 meters of straight chasm. The colour was before went from dark blue to black in a matter of minutes. I was encompassed in total darkness below me.  I got the eerie feeling of outer space.

All of a sudden I was approached by an alien-esque creature with big eyes that were amazing. Next, it slowly circled me with illusion of flying. My group has stopped and they looked at me. Again, I was very far. I was very deep. Suddenly I had this vision that I was playing a game of poker and on the table along with the fiche there was my life.
Down here it was cold and darkness reigned almost. My computer flashed cold and steady because the oxygen was almost finished. I was very cold, hypothermia was going embrace me with open arms if I didn't leave this abyss. This is a cold world dark and hostile
We looked at one another and both saw our souls bare. Two worlds compared. Two aliens to the border of two worlds. I extended a hand to the alien and with an unexpected and hidden force, the creature dived back into darkness.
I stood there, alone. I trembled but I felt a great peace inside of me.
The time was up. I had to go right back to my world. At once.
When I came back, I felt rich and moved. My first contact with the alien world, made me realize that it kept it doors closed to us humans. But why?Perhaps, who knows, even the alien was not the same anymore. it is my destiny to uncover this hidden question.