Lihyang
My travel experience in Shenzhen and Hong Kong 2 After the last night in Hong Kong, I went to Shenzhen by bus. Shenzhen is located in mainland China but just above the Hong Kong, so I didn't have to board another plane. When I got to Shenzhen, the first thing I did was watching a circus. The theater for the circus was really large and performancers' talent was good enough to wow people that packed the theater. I haven't ever seen a circus before in my life, though there's one circus left in Jeju, but I haven't been to Jeju in Korea. China's circus is very famous in here, so I wanted to see for myself. After seeing the circus I found a Chinese restaurant that had a menu written in both Chinese and English. I ordered some chicken dish and a noodle soup. The chicken dish was seasoned with hot cayenne pepper, a little hot but pleasant spiciness. The warm hearty broth of noodle soup relaxed my tiredness. The quality of hotel I checked in at the Shenzhen for one night was way better than Hong Kong. The following day, I got on the bus to get back to the airport at Hong Kong.
Jan 30, 2015 6:06 PM

My travel experience in Shenzhen and Hong Kong 2

After the last night in Hong Kong, I went to Shenzhen by bus. Shenzhen is located in Mainland China but just above the north of Hong Kong, and so I didn't have to board another plane. When I got to reached Shenzhen, the first thing I did was to watching a circus. The theater for the circus theater was really large and the talents of the performancers' talent was good enough to wow people that the packed audience the theater. I haven't never seen a circus before. in my life, Even though there's one circus left in Jeju, Korea, but I have not n't been too to Jeju in Korea. China's Chinese circuses are is very famous in here, and so I wanted to see one for myself. After seeing the circus show, I found a Chinese restaurant that had has a Chinese and English menu written in both Chinese and English. I ordered some chicken dish and a bowl of noodle soup noodles. The chicken dish was seasoned with hot cayenne pepper, a little hot bit spicy but not unpleasant spiciness. The warm temperature hot and the heartiness of the broth of noodle broth soup relaxed me very much my tiredness. [Or more colorfully, "... noodle broth /cast away/exorcised/ my fatigue."]

The quality of Shenzhen hotel that I stayed checked in at the Shenzhen for one overnnight was way much better than the one in Hong Kong. The following day, I got on took the bus to get back to the airport at in Hong Kong [or, "... the Hong Kong airport"].