the worst topic we may choose for our conversation! in this site, people gather to make friends and help each other in languages, what is so important here that who to communicate with each other, how to start a conversation in right way and ... then it`s better that we avoid some sensitive subjects at the beginning, for example religion! every person`s religion is so personal and private thing, discussing about it so easily can make misunderstanding even between close real friends! then here with totally strange people it won`t be the best option! and by the way, if we pray 4 same god, why we should discuss about it really?!
2

The worst topic we may choose for our conversation!

In this site, people gather to make friends and help each other in languages, what is so important here is to communicate with each other, how to start a conversation in the right way and ...
then it's better that we avoid some sensitive subjects at the beginning, for example religion!
Every person's religion is so personal and private thing, discussing about it so easily can create misunderstanding even between close real friends, then here with complete strangers it won't be the best option!

And by the way, if we pray to the same god, why we should discuss about it really?!

<em>I totally agree, there are a million other things to talk about!</em>

1

the worst topic we may choose for our conversation!

in this site, people gather to make friends and help each other in languages, what is so important here that who to communicate with each other, how to start a conversation in right way and ...
then it`s better that we avoid some sensitive subjects at the beginning, for example religion!
every person`s religion is so personal and private thing, discussing about it so easily can make misunderstanding even between close real friends! then here with totally strange people it won`t be the best option!
and by the way, if we pray 4 same god, why we should discuss about it really?!

People come to this site to make friends . . is how to communicate with each other . . in the right way

Then it's better to start with that we avoid . . is such a personal and private matter . . can create misunderstanding even between close friends . . with people who are total/complete  strangers it would not be/is not  the best idea.

And, by the way, if we pray to the same God, why should we (really) discuss it ?!