Rubén
Going to work abroad: an exciting opportunity or a scary one? In the last years, many spanish people have travelled to abroad. Some of them to finish their studies programmes and others to find a job. The main advantage is that you will learn a new language because of you will speak all the time in the language of this country. Another advantage is the gain of experience and increase of your self-confidence. On one hand, the students will study in a international university and, therefore, will have a cv more prestigious. On the other hand, the workers will obtain experience. Furthermore, they will earn a salary. Although, there are these advantages we can find a disadvantages. The scary to travel an unknow country. For example, Do you imagine to travel a country without know anyone? For many people, It would be a nightmare. Another disadvantage would be, you won't see your close people during many time. To sum up, going to work abroad, at the beginning, it could be extremely hard, but in a few weeks, I think will improve. The experience would be nice.
2

Going to work abroad: an exciting opportunity or a scary one?

In the last During years, many spanish people have travelled to abroad; some of them, to finish their studing programmes and others to find a jobs.

The main advantage is that you will learn a new language, because of you will be speaking all the time in the languageof this country all the time. Another advantage is, the to gain of experience and increase of your self-confidence. On one hand, the students will study in an international university and, therefore, will have a more prestigeous cv more prestigious. On the other hand, the workers will obtain experience. Furthermore, they will earn a salary.

Although, there are these advantages we can find a disadvantages. The scary part of to traveling to an unknow country is, . For example, Do can you imagine yourself to traveling to a country without knowing anyone? For many people, It would be a nightmare. Another disadvantage would be, you won't be able see your close people friends / people close to you during many time.

To summarize, up, going to work abroad, at the beginning it could be extremely hard, but in a few weeks, I think it will improve. The experience would be nice.

Well said! (y)

1

Going to Working Abroad: An Exciting Opportunity or a Scary One/Adventure?

In the last years, many Spanish people have travelled to abroad. Some of them to finish further their studies programmes and others or to find a job.

The main advantage is that you will learn a new language well learnt because of you will has to speak it all the time in the language of this country. Another advantage is the gain of experience gained and increase of your self-confidence increased/improved. On one hand, the Students will study in a international university and, therefore, will have a cv gain a more prestigious resume because of having studied abroad. On the other hand, the workers will obtain and job seekers gained further experience. Furthermore, they will earn and therefore will command a better salary when they return to their country.

Although, there are these advantages we can find a However, it is not without disadvantages. The scary to First there is a fear factor in travelling to an unknown to a new country. For example, Do you imagine to travel a country without know anyone? [Not good a reason because you may not know anyone is a different city/area in your same country.  Better to say, "Imagine going to a place not knowing anyone"] For many people some, It would be it is a nightmare to them. Another disadvantage/inconvenience/obstacle is that  would be, you won't see your close people during many time loved ones can hardly be seen during your duration abroad.

To In summing up, going to working or studying abroad, at the beginning, it could can be extremely hard in the beginning.  However, after , but in a few weeks, I think things will improve and one will find a lovely. The experience to come would be nice.

I would say you write quite well since we can understand and able to correct it.  Nothing major with your grammar but not quite the way a native speaker would express the arguments.  Just to show you how to better express it.