Santiago
I had an English test and I got 78 out of 100. The past week I started my current semester of Communication. My first class was English VI (the last time I'll have English classes) and we had a test. If I have scored 90 points I wouldn't have to take the classes and I'll be exempt, sadly I got 78 points... Besides that, now I have TV production and Vídeo Edition... I don't really like it but I'll try my best. I also have Screenplay classes ( script or screenplay?) Reception Studies and Communication Theories. I really like this three. I'll still working on weekends and I'll try to go to the gym like three days per week. What I don't really like it's the weather. It's starting to get really hot on my country and I love the cold weather.

I had an English test and I got 78 out of 100.

The past week Last week I started my current semester of Communication.

My first class was English VI (the last time I'll have English classes) and we had a test. If I have had scored 90 points I wouldn't have to take the classes and I'll be exempt, sadly I got 78 points...

Besides that, now I have TV production and Video Edition... I don't really like it but I'll try my best. I also have Screenplay classes ( script or screenplay? - both are correct) Reception Studies and Communication Theories. I really like this these three.

I'll I'm still working on the/during the weekends and I'll try to go to the gym like about/around three days per week. What I don't really like it's is the weather. It's starting to get really hot on in my country and I love the/prefer cold weather.

--- Corrections/Suggestions

--- I wasn't able to completely understand what you were trying to say