Alexandre
Music There are many kinds of rhythms. I grew up listening to rock, but I appreciate also pop, soul, blues (for instance, Joe Bonamassa, Gary Moore in“Still got the blues”). When I was a child, and after, teenager, my dad used to hear British bands like Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Genesis. He liked hear also some American bands like Creedance Clearwater Revival. They were a amazing band and played musics like “Have you ever seen the rain”, “How long as can see the light”, “Proud Mary”, “It came out of the sky”. However, I really appreciate Phil Collins’ songs. When I listen to his songs I get relaxed, my thoughts flight away. His words have a beautiful meaning.
Jan 30, 2015 8:49 PM

<em>Good post. Here are some different ways to write this.</em> 

Music

There are many kinds of rhythms/music ('rhythms' is ok to use, but it is more common to use 'music'). I grew up listening to rock, but I also appreciate also pop, soul, and blues (for instance, Joe Bonamassa, Gary Moore in“Still got the blues”). When I was a child and then also a teenager, my dad used to listen to British bands like Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Rolling Stones, Genesis. He also liked to listen to also some American bands like Creedance Clearwater Revival. They were a amazing bands and played songs like “Have you ever seen the rain”, “How long as can see the light”, “Proud Mary”, “It came out of the sky”.

However, I really appreciate Phil Collins’ songs. When I listen to his songs I become relaxed, my thoughts fly away. His words have a beautiful meaning.