Mario
I'm quitting my band I've been playing guitar since I was 8 years old. When I was highschool, me and my friends decided to make a Punk Rock band. The name of the band has been changed several times over the years, until a couple of years ago, we recorded our first official studio album, and we had to chose a permanent name. So we called it "Fancy Fiasco" (I know it's a weird name lol). We've had a lot of great experiences together, as well as some bad ones. Since we recorded the album we started doing a lot more shows, interviews, and touring over the country, and this has helped us gain a certain popularity in the Punk Rock scene. But, for the last 5 or 6 years, I've been listening to a lot of different kinds of music, and right now I have this big urge to start a new project in which I can express the musical moment that is being taking place inside of me. So I talked with my band mates, and explained this to them. I thought they were going to get mad at me for quitting the band, but they actually took it pretty good. They said that they understand it and that there was no problem, and that if I ever wanted to return and take . After that I felt this huge weight had been taken from me, which made me feel great. Because, I didn't wanted to make them upset, after all we've been friends since highschool. Now, I feel free and inspired. I hope this is the beginning of something great! Here's a video of my band, or should I say former band? lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbjYp3PUDs

I'm quitting my band

I've been playing guitar since I was 8 years old. When I was in highschool, me and my my friends and I friends decided to make a Punk Rock band. The name of the band has been changed several times over the years, until a couple of years ago, we recorded our first official studio album, and we had to chose a permanent name, so we called it "Fancy Fiasco" (I know it's a weird name lol).

We've had a lot of great experiences together, as well as some bad ones. Since we recorded the album we started doing a lot more shows, interviews, and touring over the country, and this has helped us gain a certain popularity in the Punk Rock scene. But, For the last 5 or 6 years, I've been listening to a lot of different kinds of music, and right now I have this big urge to start a new project in which I can express the musical moment that is being taking place inside of me. So I talked with my band mates, and explained this to them. I thought they were going to get mad at me for quitting the band, but they actually took it pretty good well. They said that they understood and that there was no problem, and that if I ever wanted to return and take my place in the band, I would always be welcomed. After that I felt this huge weight had been taken from me lifted off my shoulders, which made me feel great. Because, I didn't wanted to make them upset, after all we've been friends since highschool.

Now, I feel free and inspired. I hope this is the beginning of something great!

Here's a video of my band, or should I say former band? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbjYp3PUDs

I'm quitting my band

I've been playing the guitar since I was 8 years old. When I was at highschool, me and my friends decided to make a Punk Rock band. The name of the band had been changed several times over the years, until a couple of years ago, we recorded our first official studio album, and we had to choose a permanent name. So we called (it)the band "Fancy Fiasco" (I know it's a weird name lol).

We've had a lot of great experiences together, as well as some bad ones. Since we recorded the album we started doing a lot more shows, interviews, and touring over the country, and this has helped us gain a certain popularity in the Punk Rock scene. But, for the last 5 or 6 years, I've been listening to a lot of different kinds of music, and right now I have this big urge to start a new project in which I can express the musical moment that is being taking place inside of me. So I talked with my band mates, and explained this to them. I thought they were going to get mad at me for quitting the band, but they actually took it pretty well good. They said that they understand it and that there was no problem, and that if I ever wanted to return, they would and take me back. After that I felt this huge weight had been taken from me, which made me feel great. Because, I didn't wanted to make them upset, after all we've been friends since highschool.

<em>Go for it! Every beginning is exciting! </em>

<em></em>You have wonderful, understanding friends!

Oops, I didn't finish this sentence: "They said that they understand it and that there was no problem, and that if I ever wanted to return and take my place in the band, I would always be welcomed." Please, correct me on this too.