Daniel Torres
My italki presentation I'm here to meet all kind of people who speak English as a first language and of course help them with mine. Hi everyone! I'm here because I really want to improve my English skills. I still have a basic level so I hope I can express what I want to. I have never spoken with native people so I also hope to be able to comunicate properly with all of you and I would enjoy a lot help you with my language whether you want to learn it. I'm starting to study English teaching so it is very important for me to get vocabulary and fluency, I have many dificulties about my listening and that is why I am here. Please feel free to ask me some help about Spanish, I can assure you I'm very patient and this will be an amazing explerience both me and you.
1

My italki presentation

I'm here to meet all kinds of people who speak English as a first language and of course, help them with mine.

Hi everyone! I'm here because I really want to improve my English skills. I still have a basic level, so I hope I can express what I want to. I have never spoken with a native speaker people so and I also hope that i can to comunicate properly with all of you. and I would enjoy it a lot to help you with my language whether if you want to learn it. I'm starting to study English teaching so it is very important for me to learn more vocabulary and better fluency; I have many dificulties about with my listening and that is why I am here. Please feel free to ask me for help about Spanish, I can assure you I'm very patient and this will be an amazing explerience both me and you.

Buen trabajo daniel!

Pero los errores cometiste eran pequenos pero tu conocimiento acerca tu gramatica espanola puede ayudarte! por ejemplo: Tambien, espero que pueda comunicar correctamente con ustedes

hope that i can to comunicate properly with all of you. recuerda que despues el verbo esperar en general hay "que" pues es I hope that, Espero que 

Los otros errores vas a saber pronto con practica 

Saludos!

1

My Italki Presentation

I'm here to meet all kinds of people who speak English as a first language and of course help them with mine.

Hi everyone! I'm here because I really want to improve my English skills. I still have a basic level so I hope I can express what I want to. I have never spoken with native people so I also hope to be able to comunicate properly with all of you and I would enjoy a lot help you with my language whether you want to learn it. I'm starting to study English teaching so it is very important for me to get vocabulary and fluency, I have many dificulties about my listening and that is why I am here. Please feel free to ask me some help about Spanish, I can assure you I'm very patient and this will be an amazing experience both for me and you.