Victor
First notebook I try to learn language because of my work. I am front-end developer and I want to have a fluent English . I don't know what write else. Else I'm interesting in nutrient and sport, but I don't have good opportunity to apply it on my life, but i do my best.
1

First notebook

I try to learn language because of my work. I am front-end developer and I want to be have a fluent in English . I don't know what else to write else. Else I'm also interestinged in nutrienttion and sport, but I don't have a opportunity to apply it oin my life, but i I do my best.

Hi 👋

First notebook

I try to learn language because of my work. I am front-end developer and I want to have a fluent English . I don't know what write else. Else I'm interesting in nutrient and sport, but I don't have good opportunity to apply it on my life, but i do my best.

I try to learn languages because of my work. I am a front-end developer and I want to have fluent English . I don't know what else to write.   I'm interested in nutrition and sport, but I don't have a good opportunity to apply it in my life, though I do my best.