Carlos Suárez
The Dragon A new kind of dinosaur, whose most remarkable characteristic is its huge neck, has been discovered in China. It was a group of construction workers who found the dinosaur's fossil in 2006. This animal, that has been named Qijianglong (Qijiang's dragon), was up to fifteen metres long and its neck could reach seven metres long. According to the scientists who studied the fossil. this kind of dinosaur lived 160 million years ago and was incredibly similar to dragons. It seems that this kind of dinosaur only existed in Asia, as none fossil has been found elsewhere. The skeleton has been taken to a local museum, where it can be seen by everybody.

The Dragon

A new kind species of dinosaur, whose most remarkable characteristic distinguishing feature is its huge amazingly long neck <em>('huge' suggests massive and heavy, the balance doesn't quite work)</em>, has been discovered in China. It was a group of construction workers who that <em>(referring to 'group')</em> found the dinosaur's fossil in 2006. This animal, that has been named Qijianglong (Qijiang's dragon), was up to fifteen metres long and its neck could reach be as much as <em>(reach is a little ambiguous, suggesting 'stretch')</em> seven metres long. According to the scientists who studied the fossil, this kind species of dinosaur lived 160 million years ago and perhaps was incredibly similar to the origin of the legend of dragons <em>(actually I think there are no long-necked Chinese dragons!)</em>. It seems that this kind/variety of dinosaur only existed in Asia, as none no fossil has been found elsewhere. The skeleton has been taken to a local museum, where it can be seen by the public everybody.

<em>Some of the changes are suggestions rather than corrections: 'species' is a better word than 'kind' in this context</em>

The Dragon

A new kind of dinosaur, whose mostremarkable characteristic (I would say "feature", not "characteristic" but it is not incorrect) is its huge neck, has been discovered in China. It was a group of construction workers who found the dinosaur's fossils in 2006. This animal, that has been named Qijianglong (Qijiang's dragon), could grow up to fifteen metres long and its neck could reach seven metres long. According to the scientists who studied the fossils. This kind of dinosaur lived 160 million years ago and was incredibly similar to dragons. It seems that this kind of dinosaur only existed in Asia, as no other fossils have been found elsewhere. The skeleton has been taken to a local museum, where it can be seen by everybody.

I changed fossil to fossils, assuming that there was more than one item that they found.  I just wasn't sure.  Otherwise, good work.