Jack Leung
I Am Relearning English Grammar... I designed to relearn English Grammar again,though I've learning that for so many years, haw-haw. Recently I was learning countable noun and uncountable noun. You know, it is very different from Chinese. We usually use quantifier to distinguish countability of nouns. We do not change noun itself such as plus "s", "es" and "ies" etc. The are so many special plural form nouns in English. I don't understand how do native speakers remember all of them, their memory are so good. There is another problem in using noun. We have to judge that a noun use countable or uncountable form in a special situation.For instance, word "area" , it means a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary . But we can say: An area of 20,000 square meters, but we can't say it is the largest city in an area in the world. English is a accurate language, but it is so hard. T T

I designed decided to relearn English Grammar again,though I've been learning that for so many years, haw-haw. Recently I was learning have learnt countable nouns and uncountable nouns. You know, it is very different from Chinese. We usually use quantifier to distinguish countability of nouns. We do not change noun itself such as plus by adding "s", "es" and "ies" etc. The are so many special forms of plural nouns plural form nouns in English. I don't understand how do native speakers remember all of them, their memory are is so good. There is another problem in using nouns. We have to judge that a noun use countable or uncountable form whether countable noun or uncountable one is used in a special specific situations.For instance, word "area" , it means a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary . But we can We say: An area of 20,000 square meters, but we can't say it is the largest city in an area in the world. English is an accurate language, but it is so hard. T T

I Am Relearning English Grammar...

I am determined designed to relearn English Grammar again,though I've learning that for so many years, haw-haw. Recently I was learning about countable noun and uncountable noun. You know, it is very different from Chinese. We usually use a quantifier to distinguish the countability of nouns. We do not change noun itself such as plus "s", "es" and "ies" etc. The are so many special plural forms of nouns in English. I don't understand how do native speakers remember all of them, their memory memories are so good. There is another problem in using nouns. We have to judge if that a noun uses a countable or uncountable form in a special situations. For instance, word "area" , it means a particular geographical region of indefinite boundary . But we can say: An area of 20,000 square meters, but we can't say it is the largest city in an area in the world. English is a accurate language, but it is so hard. T T

Very good!