Hoon.
Can you help me to follow their interview in this video? How the coalition government works(UCL) Please help me from 0:00 to 0:26, from 0:32 to 2:10 on this notebook entry if you have time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VstCBXBTZdo 0:00 Professor Ruth, Hazel, and Benyong has(?) just completed a major study, more than traints(?) the day to day UK coalition government, sponsored by the nutfill foundation. The new book, the Politics of Coalition how the conservative deva(?) new politician work answers the most important questions on British politics. What difference has coalition formed in May 2010 led to the way British government, to the very constitutional framework of the UK. 0:26 0:32 This is the first British coalition government in six years. That's a huge change in terms of why holla Westminister run, so with these support of cabinet sectors guess I don't know, and with approval of prime minister and deputy prime minister, we are allowed to make a special study on coalition works. We interviewed a hundred-fifty people—ministers, their advisors, senior civil servants. People investigate into our parliament to get inside the story on how the coalition work in practice. 1:06 And how big achievement was went on those five days in May? It was a huge achievement. Politicians were exhausted after months of electioning, and they went straight into incredibly intensive negotiations, which lasted five days. 1:22 In most European country, it takes at least several weeks before coalition is announced after an election. We all know that encounter on the neck glow(?), they well famously well(??), and that helps majorily(?) in term on averagily(?) around us(??). I was very impressed all the bizarredness(??) and number on the capital office and how crude is two different parties(??). There's a huge amount of mutual respect, and they really work really really hard to consort(?) each other on all the importions(??) to keep each other in the loop(?). It's of course rather different in parliament where that's not the same close working relationship between the coalition parties and how's it going(??) the coalition lols(???). 2:10
Jan 31, 2015 8:12 AM