Mamen
When you call someone Hi. It is Carmen. I am calling you because I saw your advert in the newspsper and I am interested in the position because I have a lot of experience and I worked at a school during 15 years, so I think the position is great according to my skills. In this moment I am a volunteering in an association with children with disabilities because I feel like filling in my weekends with people who need some help is thebestoption of feeling great, also at the same time I am learning interesting things because they teach me that money is not the most important thing in this life, specially when I get cuddles from them.
2

When you call someone

Hi.  My name  is Carmen. I am calling you because I saw your advert in the newspaper and I am interested in the position because I have a lot of experience and I worked at a school for15 years, so I think the position is  suited  to my skills.  At the  moment I am a volunteering in an association with children with disabilities because I feel like filling in my weekends working with people who need some help.It  is the best way to feel great, and also at the same time I am learning interesting things because they teach me that money is not the most important thing in this life, specially when I get cuddles from them.