Priscila
Verb Patterns 1 - I want you to be more carefull with your homework in the future 2 - I stopped smoking when i was 25. 3 - Why did i promise to help with the painting. I hate it. 4 - I tried to tell you that you were making a mistake, but you would'nt listen. 5 - I'm looking foward to going to Sydney next year. 6 - My father let me have driving lessons when I was seventeen. 7 - Mike invited me to his party, but I wasn't allowed to go. 8 - I finished watching TV and then I went to be. 1 - I'm tired of hearing nothing but bad news. 2 - Watching too much TV is bad for your eyes. 3 - I'll repair your watch for you. I'm good at mending things. 4 - Finding a good job these days it is really difficult. 5 - My children are afraind of waking up in the dark now, so we keep a light on at ninght. 6 - Did you know that walking is one the best forms of exercise? 7 - Thank you for helping me. I really apreciate it. 8 - Living in a big city can be very stressful. 9 - Giving up smoking is easy. I've done it hundreds of times! 10 - I earned a lot of money by working overtime.
1

Verb Patterns

1 - I want you to be more careful with your homework in the future
2 - I stopped smoking when I was 25.
3 - Why did I promise to help with the painting? I hate it.
4 - I tried to tell you that you were making a mistake, but you wouldn't listen.
5 - I'm looking foward to going to Sydney next year.
6 - My father let me have driving lessons when I was seventeen.
7 - Mike invited me to his party, but I wasn't allowed to go.
8 - I finished watching TV and then I went to bed.

1 - I'm tired of hearing nothing but bad news.
2 - Watching too much TV is bad for your eyes.
3 - I'll repair your watch for you. I'm good at mending things.
4 - Finding a good job these days it is really difficult.
5 - My children are afraid of waking up in the dark now, so we keep a light on at night.
6 - Did you know that walking is one the best forms of exercise?
7 - Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it.
8 - Living in a big city can be very stressful.
9 - Giving up smoking is easy. I've done it hundreds of times!
10 - I earned a lot of money by working overtime.