Alessandro
To work in Italy Hi, is this message wrote well? Next month I will have been working for 12 year. When I started to work, I were so proud about me. I were sure that I would have applied what I had learned at university. Only few month later I faced the reality, to study in Italy do not provide you the way to work for what you have planned. If you are lucky to find it, It is only a way to find a job that allow you to leave from your parent's home. do you have the same experience?

To work in Italy

Hi, is this message  written well?
Next month I will have been working for 12 years.
When I started  working , I was so proud  of myself. I was sure that I would  apply  what I had learned at university. Only few months later I faced the reality,  studying  in Italy does not provide you with  the way to work  in the field you have planned. If you are lucky to find it, It is only a way to find a job that allows you to leave from your parent's home.

do you have the same experience?

I agree that university studies do not prepare you for the real world.In my case I studied teaching but only real classroom experience shows you how to be a teacher.The theoretical studies are not really very helpful.