Ilja
Saturday Saturday is best day for week! People not early get up and don't rush. Can walk, rest home, meet and have good time. I usually went to English school but not today. I tired and rest home. But I not lie, I went to supermarket for food and made pizza. It's not hard - put chees, sausage, tomate and ketchup on dough then on flame about one hour and end. It's fun!
1

Saturday

Saturday is best day for week!
People not early get up and don't rush. Can walk, rest home, meet and have good time.
I usually went to English school but not today. I tired and rest home.
But I not lie, I went to supermarket for food and made pizza. It's not hard - put chees, sausage, tomate and ketchup on dough then on flame about one hour and end.
It's fun!

Saturday is the best day of the week!
People do not get up early and don't rush. You can walk, rest at home [OR stay at home], meet and have a good time.
I usually go to English school but not today. I was tired and stayed at home.
But I not lie*, I went to the supermarket for food and made pizza. It's not hard - put cheese, sausage, tomato and ketchup on dough, then on the grill/flame for about one hour and that's it !
It's fun!

*depends on whether you mean 'lie down' (in bed) or not tell the truth :  I did not lie down, OR I will not lie (to you) . .  or  I cannot lie (to you) . .