Jesús
The Iberian lynx The Iberian lynx is a mammal (its babies drink mother’s milk). It’s viviparous (its babies are born live) and has two or three babies at one time. The Iberian lynx has a backbone, which means that it’s a vertebrate. It’s a carnivore. It eats rabbits, other small mammals and birds. It has long legs and black spots and stripes. Its protective covering is its fur. It lives in forests in the mountains of Spain. The Iberian lynx is the world's most endangered feline species, due to different reasons. One of them has been the drop of its main prey, the wild rabbit, which was affected by several diseases. The second reason has been the transformation and destruction of their habitat, Mediterranean forest. Another threat has been caused human-related mortality such as non-selective hunting, poaching, use of poisons, etc.
1

The Iberian lynx

The Iberian lynx is a mammal (its babies drink mother’s milk). It’s viviparous (its babies are born live) and has two or three babies at one time.
The Iberian lynx has a backbone, which means that it’s a vertebrate. It’s a carnivore. It eats rabbits, other small mammals and birds.
It has long legs and black spots and stripes. Its protective covering is its fur.
It lives in forests in the mountains of Spain.
The Iberian lynx is the world's most endangered feline species, due to different reasons. One of them has been the loss in numbers of its main prey, the wild rabbit, which was affected by several diseases. The second reason has been the transformation and destruction of their habitat, the Mediterranean forest. Other causes are human-related and include non-selective hunting, poaching, use of poisons, etc.

muy bien. Usas "its" e "it's" correctamente y quizás medio de estadounidenses no puede hacerlo