Soni
My hometown My hometown is Dehradun. It's actually a valley surrounded by beautiful hills one of which is the hill of mussori. Mussori is known to be a favorite tourist spot. Thousand of tourists visit the place every year. My hometown is not really a hotspot for tourists but it is an equally amazing place to visit. Surrounded by lush green forests and numerous orchards the place is a haven for nature lovers. The beautiful Himalayan range, the Shivaliks are a sight to behold. It's been 4 years since I visited my hometown. I miss my home very much.

<em>Very good post.</em>

My hometown

My hometown is Dehradun. It's actually a valley surrounded by beautiful hills, one of which is the hill of mussori. Mussori is known to be a favorite tourist spot. Thousands of tourists visit the place every year.
My hometown is not really a hotspot for tourists but it is an equally amazing place to visit. Surrounded by lush green forests and numerous orchards the place is a haven for nature lovers. The beautiful Himalayan range, and the Shivaliks are a sight to behold.
It's been 4 years since I visited my hometown. I miss my home very much.