Alessandra
TO TRAVEL Hi, I love so much to travel and to know others people, news cultures, curiosity.. It's fantastic to know that you could to have many friends in each part of the world. I stayed in Australia for two months, and I met a lot of people from all the world...Japan, Peru, Philippines, Spain, Venezuela, Korea...and our consuetude are all differents. Now, after 10 months I didnt't speak English, I'd like to speak or to change for written, others opinions wiht news friends. Thank you for all. Ale
1

TO TRAVEL

Hi, I love so much to travel and to know others people, news and cultures. I am curiousity. It's fantastic to know that you could to can have so many friends in each part of the world.
I stayed in Australia for two months and I met a lot of people from all over the world. Japan, Peru, Philippines, Spain, Venezuela, Korea and all our consuetudes are all differents.
Now, after for 10 months I didn't speak English. I'd like to speak or to change for practice written writing, others opinions wiht with news friends.

Thank you for all everything.
Ale

1

<em>Here are some different ways to write this.</em>

TO TRAVEL

Hi, I love so much to travel so much and to meet others people, experience news cultures, be curious, etc. It's fantastic to know that you could to have many friends in each part of the world.
I stayed in Australia for two months, and I met a lot of people from all over the world...Japan, Peru, Philippines, Spain, Venezuela, Korea...and our consuetude are all differents.
Now, after 10 months I haven't spoken English and I'd like to speak or to (change for written???), share others opinions with news friends.
Thank you for everything.
Ale

TO TRAVELLING

Hi, I really love so much to travelling and to know meeting others people, learning about news cultures, and being curious. It's fantastic to know that you could to have many friends in each part of the world.
I stayed in Australia for two months, and I met a lot of people from all over the world...Japan, Peru, the Philippines, Spain, Venezuela, Korea...and our consuetude lifestyles are all differents.
Now, after 10 months I didnt't of not speaking English, I'd like to speak, or to exchange for written letters and share others opinions with news friends.
Thank you for all everything.
Ale

Hi Alessandra,

Note that we use the gerund when talking about an activity, eg, travelling. Also note that travelling has double "l" in non-US English (which actually accounts for a huge population - not just England - although I'm sure many Americans will debate that!) whereas it only has one "l" in the US. You need to decide which style of English you want to use and stay with it.

Since I speak Spanish and I'm sure it works the same way in Italian, I know that adjectives have to correspond with plurals. In English adjectives are never plural - one of the FEW rules that doesn't have exceptions!

Keep practising.

Saludos,

Simón.

Consuetude means different modes to live in differents states.. for example.. I knew a Venezuela girl, she works, in her state, in a day 4/5 hours and 4/5 she has free time. In Italy we work 8 hours..and we haven't many free time. A Japanese girl, said me their Holiday, when she went to school, were less than our..In Italy we have 2 months of Holiday.. Do you understand? Sorry, but my English isn't very good! =)
I am like you I love to meet people from different cultures and visit different countries.I have visited most of Europe, and also some parts of the USA,and many places in Asia,such as Korea,India,Vietnam,Cambodia,Thailand and China. I love to do this so much that I have become a member of an international hosting organization called Servas. What does "consuetude" mean?