Miguel
The fifth and sexth senses. I'm going to tell you about two underestimated senses. For example when I ask to my friends about this, they ever answer: I prefer the sight, the hearing, the touch. People think that the taste or the smell are't important. In fact taste and smell are extremely related because when yo eat a great hamburguer or steak you need both sens to enjoy this wonderful experience. I's know as "flavor" it is tang + smell. If you want you can try a little experience: you can cover your nose and eat an strawberry for example. The smel is a powerfull sense, you can smell a smog in your kitchen if you forgotten an pie into the over, you can remember an old friend if you smell his perfume. When I'm talking about this my friends are laughing at me because my nose is really big. It's funny. Obviously they are jokink about me. Thanks! Have a nice day.
1

<em>Interesting post, I agree with you that the sense of smell and taste are underestimated. Here are some ways to write this differently.</em>

The fifth and sexth senses.

I'm going to tell you about two underestimated senses. For example when I ask to my friends about this, they always answer: I prefer the sight, the hearing, the touch. People think that the taste or the smell are't important. In fact taste and smell are extremely related because when you eat a great hamburger or steak you need both senses to enjoy this wonderful experience. I think that "flavor" it is tang + smell. If you want you can try a little experiment: you can cover your nose and eat an strawberry for example.

The Smell is a powerfull sense, you can smell a smoke in your kitchen if you forgotten an pie into the oven, or you can remember an old friend if you smell their perfume.

As I'm talking about this my friends are laughing at me because my nose is really big. It's funny. Obviously they are joking around with me.

Thanks! Have a nice day.