Jack
See an acupuncture doctor Today my mom takes me to an acupuncture clinic, and my mom already made an appointment last week. When we arrive at the clinic, we give the nurse our health card, then wait for doctor call us. We waiting about 30 minute, then the doctor call us, she asks us about our body, how did we felt recently, then tell us don't eat fry food, she also tell me I got a cold, but it isn't serious. After that we have massage, then we go to supermarket grocery shopping, then go home. In Taiwan, acupuncture clinic is very common, and my mom go to acupuncture clinic every Saturday.
2

Seeing an Acupuncturist doctor

Today my mom takes took me to an acupuncture clinic; and my mom already the made an appointment was made last week.
When we arrived at the clinic, we give gave the nurse our health card, then waited  for the doctor to call us in.
We waiting about 30 minute, then the doctor call us After about 30 minutes my mom and I were called in.  she The Doctor asked us to tell her about our bodies (you can't say "our body " because it soind like two people in one body); how did we felt recently, then tell us don't and how we shouldn't eat fried foods. She also tell told me that I got a cold, but it wasn't serious.
After that we have got a massage. Next we went go supermarket grocery shopping, and then we headed go home.

In Taiwan, acupuncture clinics is are very common, and my mom goes to acupuncture clinic one every Saturday.

(This short story is past tense !)

NOTE<em>-----Becareful about redundancy,pronouns, prepositions, plurals, punctuation and verb tenses .</em>

<em>
</em>