jingyifan
the population comparison between Yemen and Italy the population comparison between Yemen and Italy It is obvious that the four charts below give us information on the ages of the populations of Yemen and Italy in 2000 and projections for 2050 . As for domestic contrast , one thing makes us surprised is that in 2000, the percentage of 0-14 years populations plays a very important role in sum of Yemen's populations . From the chart of Yemen 2050 , comparing with the decreasing tendency of the 0-14 years populations , the proportion of 15-59 years becomes rising slowly . When in 2000 ,the populations of 15-59 years has almost 61.6 % ,but the proportions contributions in forth chart give us a warning bell -ring , because the populations of 60+ years has exceed more than 40 %. Meanwhile , from the comparison between two countries , big differences is turning up . As is known to us all is that , Yemen is one of the least developed country , so the 0-14 years populations much more than half of the total populations . By contrast , Italy is one the most advanced countries , so the older people such as 60+ makes one forth proportion . As time goes by , when in 2050 , the economics is better than now ,so Yemen's population distribution is seem to acceptable , but the Italy's situation will going to be worse and worse .