Aymeric
Community Tutor
The weather in France Today the weather is particular in France, because we have a lot of snow! It's hard to take your car right now. But it's definitely wonderful to see your France under the snow! If you like skiing, come here :-) Normally, the weather is good, we have a lot of sun, and it's not really windy. But, as in all countries, the weather depends on your location in it. For example, if you're living in the south, it's hop temperatures, and in the north it's cold and you can have many days with rain. :-( My favourite place in France is the south, because we can go swimming in the summer in the sea, it's very hot, and you'll never see the rain. What do you prefer? Snow or sun? :D

The weather in France

Today the weather is peculiar (particular means something specific; peculiar means something unusual or different!) in France, because we have a lot of snow! It's hard to drive your car right now. But it's definitely wonderful to see France under the snow! If you like skiing, come here. :-)

Normally, the weather is good, we have a lot of sun, and it's not very windy.

But, as in all countries, the weather depends on your location. For example, if you're living in the south, the temperature is hot. In the north, it's cold, and many days it rains. :-(

My favourite place in France is the south, because we can go swimming in the summer in the sea. It's very hot, and you'll never see the rain.
What do you prefer? Snow or sun? :D