Antonio Tenorio
Omelettes In Spain we like this dish a lot and in fact in every city, town, etc challenges are held. People cook omelett in many ways but our speciality is Spanish omelett made of eggs and potatoes. Some people like it near liquid, some prefer near dry but I don't know I single person in Spain who doesn't like Spanish omelet. I'm a omelet fan too, and despite it may sound bizarre, I'd rather Spanish omelet in Christmas dinner than anything else, but my mum and wife don't agree with so they cook another dishes in such holy days. My favorite one is that cooked in Betanzos what is a town placed in A Coruña in Galicia at the North of Spain. This kind of omelet is the liquid one, wich I know many people hate but I must to say it's delicious. I remember talking with some foreign accuitances in Madrid who told me about the difficulties on doing omelet but I think that it's honest to say that it seems to me the easy dish in the whole world. Do you feel like share whit me an Spanish omelet?
Jan 31, 2015 1:26 PM

Omelettes

In Spain we like this dish a lot and in fact in every city, town, etc challenges (competitions) are held to see who can cook the best omelette. People cook omelettes in many ways but our speciality is the Spanish omelette, made of from eggs and potatoes. Some people like them so they are runny it near liquid, some prefer them firmer near dry but I don't know I a single person in Spain who doesn't like Spanish omelettes.

I'm a omelette fan too, and despite although it may sound bizarre (strange), I'd rather have Spanish omelette in for Christmas dinner than anything else, but my mum and wife don't agree with me so they cook another dishes instead such holy days.

My favorite one type of omelette is the one that cooked in Betanzos, what which is a town placed in A Coruña, in Galicia at in the North of Spain. This kind of omelette is runny the liquid one, which I know many people hate but in my opinion I must to say it's delicious.

I remember talking with some foreign accuitances acquaintances in Madrid, who told me about the difficulties on doing of making omelettes, but to be honest I think that it's honest to say that it seems to me its one of the easiest dishes in the whole world to make.

Do you feel like sharing whit me an Spanish omelette with me?

Omelettes

In Spain we like this dish a lot and in fact in every city, town, etc  competitions  are held. People cook omelett in many ways but our speciality is Spanish omelett made of eggs and potatoes. Some people like it near liquid, some prefer near dry but I don't know I single person in Spain who doesn't like Spanish omelet.

I'm an omelet fan too, and despite it may sound bizarre, I'd rather eat a Spanish omelet  for Christmas dinner than anything else, but my mum and wife don't agree with me so they cook other dishes in such holy days.

My favorite one is  the one  cooked in Betanzos,which  is a town placed in A Coruña in Galicia at the North of Spain. This kind of omelet is the liquid one, which  I know many people hate but I must say it's delicious.

I remember talking with some foreign acquaintances  in Madrid who told me about the difficulties of making  omelet but I think that it's honest to say that it seems to me the easiest  dish in the whole world.

Do you feel like sharing a Spanish omelet with  me ?

I had a friend whose mother came from Gibraltar,and my friend learned from her mother how to make the most fantastic Spanish omelette ever! So I agree with you it's a wonderful and simple dish.I also often prefer simple homely food to more fancy dishes.