Pedro
My town Zaragoza (Spain) My town is Zaragoza, nort-east of Spain. When you are abroad and people ask where are you from, you realised almost nobody knows Zaragoza. So you have to explain that it is just in the middle of the way from Madrid to Barcelona. Zaragoza has a population of about 600,000 people, middle size. You can walk from north to south in 1 hour 30 min. aprox. It is a nice city for ciclying as it has lot of cycle lines (specially good ones along the Ebro river). The cathetral El Pilar is well-known and every year the 12th october more than 500,000 people from all over Spain give flowers to the Virgin in the largest offering in my country. Well, that is all from now, Hope to hear from some of you Pedro

My town Zaragoza (Spain)

My town is Zaragoza, nort-east of Spain. When you are abroad and people ask where are you from, you realised almost nobody knows Zaragoza. So you have to explain that it is just in the middle of the way from Madrid to Barcelona.
Zaragoza has a population of about 600,000 people, middle size. You can walk from north to south in 1 hour 30 min. aprox. It is a nice city for cycling, as it has lot of cycle lines (specially good ones along the Ebro river). The Cathedral, El Pilar ,is well-known and every year on  the 12th October more than 500,000 people from all over Spain give flowers to the Virgin in the largest offering in my country.
Well, that is all from now,
Hope to hear from some of you
Pedro

I have heard of the city of Zaragoza but I have not visited it yet. I have only visited Barcelona,Madrid and Tarragona,and some of the south,and the island of Gran Canaria,but I would love to visit your city.

My town Zaragoza (Spain)

My town is Zaragoza, north-east of Spain. When you are abroad and people ask where you are from [indirect question--word order], you realised almost nobody knows Zaragoza. So you have to explain that it is halfway between Madrid and Barcelona.
Zaragoza is a middle-sized city, with a population of about 600,000 people, middle size. You can walk from north to south in 1 hour 30 min. aprox. [or: "...in about an hour and a half"] It is a nice city for cycling as it has lot of bicycle paths (especially good ones along the Ebro river). The cathetral El Pilar is well-known and every year on the 12th of October more than 500,000 people from all over Spain give flowers to the Virgin in the largest offering in my country.
Well, that is all from now,
Hope to hear from some of you
Pedro

Good job with your English! This is a very nice introduction to your city.