Echo
A famous person in my country Let me talk about Ashin, a famous pop singer in my country. He is a lead singer of five-piece rock band Mayday that the Asian media call them the “king of rock concert”. Young people are crazy about him and they would buy tickets to the concerts, even if the tickets are too costly to afford. He is a charming man, about 183 cm tall and he has a good-looking. Ashin is the type of person, who is thoughtful, talented, and patient. He studied design at university, however he didn’t take on a job as a designer but a pop singer. You know, such deed is against his parents’ will as well as Chinese traditional culture. He is also creative, the lyrics of all songs in his albums are written by himself. As his friend, Jay Chou, comments, ‘to listen to his music, i get to know he is a very thoughtful person, and also an energetic musician, from his eyes, the world must be different.’ i love him and he is a reeeeeeally talented guy!

A famous person in my country

Let me talk about Ashin, a famous pop singer in my country. He is a the lead singer of the five-piece rock band Mayday that the Asian media call them the “king of rock concerts”. Young people are crazy about him and they would buy tickets to the concerts, even if the tickets are too costly to afford.
He is a charming man, about 183 cm tall and he has a is good-looking. Ashin is the type of person, who is thoughtful, talented, and patient. He studied design at university, however he didn’t take on up a job as a designer but a pop singer. You know, such deed is against his parents’ will as well as Chinese traditional culture. He is also creative, the lyrics of all songs in his albums are written by himself. As his friend, Jay Chou, comments, ‘to listening to his music, I get to know realise he is a very thoughtful person, and also an energetic musician, from through his eyes, the world must be different.’
I love him and he is a reeeeeeally talented guy!