Okimuy
Something Wrong One of my Facebook's follower has been uploading many pictures of her family member's funeral service since last week and her friends are giving her "LIKE". I know the people are showing their sympathy to her by giving the like, but I feel that something is wrong because "LIKE" is the literal meaning of the word. Furthermore, I wonder why she can even take that many pictures during the funeral. This may be just because of our cultural differences between her country and Japan. In any case, is this only me feeling like that? I may be just being stuck behind the recent social networking life.

Something Wrong

One of my Facebook's friends has been uploading many pictures of her family member's funeral service since last week and her friends "liking" it. are giving her "LIKE". I know the people are showing their sympathy to her by clicking giving the like, but I feel that something is wrong because "LIKE" is the literal meaning of the word. Furthermore, I wonder why she would can even take that many pictures during the funeral. This may be just because of our cultural differences between her country and Japan.

In any case, is it just me who feels this only me feeling like that? I may just be being stuck behind the times on what's appropriate for social networks.recent social networking life.

I know what you mean. I just hesitate to click the "LIKE", which is different from my actual feelings, in those situations. Thank you for your comment. :)
When someone clicks like on facebook, it doesn't necessarily mean that they 'like' the post or the material in the post. You are only given 3 ways to respond. If you don't want to share or comment, then all you are left with to acknowledge that you have seen the post is 'like.' You are just saying that you have seen the post and that you are not going to take further action.