Rocío
Work and weekend This morning was a sunny day but, at now, sometimes it´s cloudy and the wind blow strongly. I am going out, I have met with friends, but I am feel guilty because I have to do many work. Well I´ll enjoy the Saturday and tomorrow I'll annoy with myself because I am going to do all work the same day... well... you enjoy the weekend and have a good time!!

Work and the weekend

This morning it was a sunny day but at now, at sometimes it´s cloudy and the wind is blowing strongly (or "there is a strong wind" - hay un fuerte viento). I am going out, I have to meet up with friends, but I am feeling guilty because I have to do many lots of work to do. Well I´ll enjoy myself the Satur today, and tomorrow I'll be annoyed with myself because I am going (or "will have") to do all the work the same in one day... well... you enjoy the weekend and have a good time!! (No hay que decir "you enjoy" porque es imperativo, así que claro, refieres al lector.)

Ten cuidado con el gerundio, para cuando hablas de algo que pasa en este momento, no normalmente.

Sigue practicando, Rocío.

Saludos,

Simón.

Work and The Weekend

This morning was a sunny day but, at now, sometimes it´s cloudy and the wind blow strongly. I am going out, I have met with friends, but I am feel guilty because I have to do many work. Well I´ll enjoy the Saturday and tomorrow I'll annoy with myself because I am going to do all work the same day... well... you enjoy the weekend and have a good time!!

<em>This morning it was sunny, but right now it's becoming cloudy and the wind is blowing strongly. I am going out to meet with friends (or: I am going out, earlier I met with some friends - it depends if you are meeting with them at the same time as you are going out, or if the two are separate), but </em>I am feeling guilty because I have lots of work to do. Well, I'll enjoy my saturday and tomorrow I'll be annoyed with myself because I will have to do all of my work in one day. Well.. you enjoy the weekend and have a good time.

I hope that my corrections are helpful, Rocío - if you have any questions about why I have written certain things, please do ask me for help. For example, "The morning was a sunny day", in English is unclear because the "day" suggests the whole day was sunny, whereas you then describe the morning or afternoon as being different.

Best of luck, Tom