Andrey
Russian Snow You can see snow at September. But first snow always melt. Good snow started only at December. We started to change summer tires to winter tires at October or November. At December you can ski at the forest. Snow covers grass and tree roots. When temperature is about zero degrees by Celsius, snow is the problem. It's difficult to drive. From -10 degrees snow become strong and it's easy to drive. This temperature is good for health too. When temperature is zero you have a good chance to catch a cold. At January you can see large heaps of snow along the roads. The tractors must work to clean the roads from snow. At the end of March the temperature returns to zero. Old snow is dark. That's way it melt quickly. The rivers of water run along the roads. People smile to the sun and new flavour appeared in the air. The spring is here.
1

Russian Snow

You can see snow in September. But the first snow always melts. Proper snow starts only at in December. We started to change summer tires to winter tires in October or November. In December you can ski in the forest. The snow covers the grass and tree roots. When the temperature is about zero degrees by Celsius, snow becomes a is the problem. It's difficult to drive. Below -10 degrees, the snow becomes hard and it's easy to drive. This temperature is good for health too. When temperature is zero you have a good chance to catch a cold.
In January you can see large heaps of snow along the roads. The tractors must work to clear the roads of snow. At the end of March the temperature returns to zero. Old snow is dark. That's way it melts quickly. Rivers of water run along the roads. People smile to the sun and new scents flavour appeared in the air. The spring is here.

I see the experience in Russia is the same as here in Canada!