Javier
My first entry Hi everyone. I have to confess that I am afraid to express my ideas or simply to talk of whatever in English, I think that it's normal for most of people who want to learn another language, I would like you to help me to improve my level in speaking and writing.
1

My first entry

Hi everyone.
I have to confess that I am afraid to express my ideas or simply to talk of whatever in English, I think that it's normal for most of people who want to learn another language, I would like you to help me to improve my level in speaking and writing.

Just a thought: 

Be mindful of your <em>punctuation</em>.  Using a comma implies that you are separating  independent clauses.  To start a new sentence you would need to put a period after the previous one. 

"I have to confess that I am afraid to express my ideas, or to even have a discussion in English."  <--- This would be the appropriate way of using a period and comma.

Happy Learning!

Chaise W., Community Tutor 

1

My first entry

Hi everyone.
I have to confess that I am afraid to express my ideas or simply to talk about whatever in English, I think that it's normal for most of people who want to learn another language, I would like you to help me to improve my level in speaking and writing.