Pepi
Need some help! This is the thing: I've been working as an aupair for 1 and a half year. I'm leaving in a few weeks and I would like to write something as farewell. So please, help me with my mistakes! This is me, your very first aupair. Here my journey begins… when I first met you I realize that I couldn’t let my fears spoil this experience, because you were an exceptional family. At the beginning, I was kind of shy but day by day you gave me your trust and affection, which helped me to find my self-confidence. After that I could start enjoying my time here, in fact, I must say this was one of the happiest years of my life. I had so much fun and I really liked living here, not just in your house but also in your country. I will never forget this amazing experience. Today a different person go home, a better one, thanks to all of you.
1

Need some help!

This is the problem: I've been working as an aupair for 1 and a half years. I'm leaving in a few weeks and I would like to write something as a farewell. So please, help me with my mistakes!

It's me, your very first aupair. Here my journey begins… [Technically it's better to say "It is I, your very first aupair" but it's very uncommon to say that in every day English...most people say It's me]
when I first met you I realized that I couldn’t let my fears spoil the experience, because you were an exceptional family.
At the beginning, I was somewhat shy but day by day you gave me your trust and affection, which helped me to find my self-confidence. After that I could start enjoying my time here.  In fact, I must say this was one of the happiest times of my life. I had so much fun and I really liked living here, not just in your house but also in your country. I will never forget this amazing experience.
Today a different person goes home...a better one, thanks to all of you.