Nancy Wang
翻译练习:Can someone check these for me? 1、This store is bigger than that one. 这家商店比那家大。 2、Palanka cannot ride a bike as fast as Gubo does. 帕兰卡骑自行车骑得没有古波那么快。 3、This suit is 12 yuan cheaper than that one, and the quality of this suit is not as good as that one. 这套西装比那套便宜12元,而且这套西装的质量没有那套那么好。 4、Is the production of this factory increasing as fast as that factory? 这座工厂的生产增长率跟那座一样快吗? 5、The color of this car is the same as that one. 这辆汽车的颜色跟那辆一样。 6、Is the story you heard the same as the one I told you? 你听说过的那个故事跟我告诉过你的那个一样吗? 7、He learned as many new words as you have, but he doesn’t remember as many as you do. 他学过的词汇量跟你学过的一样大,不过他记得的词语没有你记得的那么多。 8、Out of our whole class, Xiao Wang is the best at tai chi. 我们班中小王太极拳打得最好的。 9、I prefer Beijing opera. 我比较喜欢京剧。
Jan 31, 2015 9:07 PM

翻译练习:Can someone check these for me?

1、This store is bigger than that one. 这家商店比那家大。

2、Palanka cannot ride a bike as fast as Gubo does. 帕兰卡骑自行车骑得没有古波那么快。

3、This suit is 12 yuan cheaper than that one, and the quality of this suit is not as good as that one. 这套西装比那套便宜12元,而且但是这套西装的质量没有那套那么好。

4、Is the production of this factory increasing as fast as that factory? 这座工厂的生产增长率跟那座一样快吗?

5、The color of this car is the same as that one. 这辆汽车的颜色跟那辆一样。

6、Is the story you heard the same as the one I told you? 你听说过的那个故事跟我告诉过你的那个一样吗?

7、He learned as many new words as you have, but he doesn’t remember as many as you do. 他学过的词汇量跟你学过的一样大,不过他记得的词语没有你记得的那么多。

8、Out of our whole class, Xiao Wang is the best at tai chi. 我们班小王太极拳打得最好的。

9、I prefer Beijing opera. 我比较喜欢京剧。

February 1, 2015

翻译练习:Can someone check these for me?

8、Out of our whole class, Xiao Wang is the best at tai chi. 我们班中小王太极拳打得最好的。

9、I prefer Beijing opera. 我比较喜欢京剧。

February 1, 2015

翻译练习:Can someone check these for me?

2、Palanka cannot ride a bike as fast as Gubo does. 帕兰卡骑自行车骑得没有不能比古波骑自行车有那么快。

3、This suit is 12 yuan cheaper than that one, and the quality of this suit is not as good as that one. 这套西装比那套12元便宜12元,而且这套西装的质没有那套那么好。

4、Is the production of this factory increasing as fast as that factory? 这座工厂的生产增长率跟那座一样快吗? 这工厂的产量曾加会比那座快嗎?

5、The color of this car is the same as that one. 这汽车的颜色跟那辆一样

6、Is the story you heard the same as the one I told you? 你听说过的那个故事跟我告诉过你的那个一样吗?你听过的故事和我告訢你的, 是一样的嗎?

7、He learned as many new words as you have, but he doesn’t remember as many as you do. 他学过的词汇量跟你学过的一样大,不过他记得的词语没有你记得的那么多。 他和你学的詞汇一样多, 但他不比你记得多

8、Out of our whole class, Xiao Wang is the best at tai chi. 在全我们班中, 小王太极拳打得最好

9、I prefer Beijing opera. 我比较喜欢京剧。

February 1, 2015
倪志庆和张伟,非常感谢你们!
February 1, 2015
This suit is 12 yuan cheaper than that one, and the quality of this suit is not as good as that one. 这套西装比那套便宜12元,不过质量没有那套好。 我更常说这家工厂,用“家”做量词。
February 1, 2015