Alberto
It's not so bad to be sick I consider not so bad to be sick, above all if the wheatear is bad and we would have stayed at home anyway. It's an opportunity for rest, stay alone and also think about us! We're not machines, we are human being and we have to be patient with influenza and others simple sickness. Try natural remedies and hot food like soups it's a good idea. In any case, I hope to heal soon!!!

It's not so bad to be sick

I consider being sick to not be the worst thing ever because if the weather is bad, we would have stayed home anyway. In my opinion, It's an opportunity to rest, stay home alone and reflect about ourselves! When we have the flu or other type of illnesses, we have to be patient to feel better because we're not machines, we are human beings. Try natural remedies and hot food like soups which is a good idea. In any case, I hope to feel better soon!!!

It's not so bad to be sick

I don't think it is so bad to be sick, above all if the weather is bad and we would have stayed at home anyway. It's an opportunity for rest, be alone and also think about ourselves! We're not machines, we are human beings and we have to be patient with the flu and other minor illnesses. Try natural remedies and hot food like soups - it's a good idea. In any case, I hope to get better soon!!!

Note: the word "heal" is normally used when talking about an injury or a wound.  If you have the flu or a cold, you would just say "get better" or "feel better".  Also, "influenza" is a proper word to describe a specific virus but normally used in a more scientific context.  In common conversation most people would say "I have the flu".