Cesar
Community Tutor
The art of reading a book The first type of communication was talking. It had its origins when the human being discovered how to produce certain sounds, which were attached to certain ideas, so one person could conceive an idea and then transmit it to another one. Over the years, the human being realized speaking had a disadvantage: ideas could not be stored. This is how we started to make certain drawings and later writing was born. They knew writing could be stored somewhere, like walls, stones or paper. These were the origins of what we know books are nowadays. A book is a creation made by an author with important knowledge, which has been so valuable through our history for our evolution and development. This is why reading is the process of introducing into a new world made of by the ideas of the author, which sometimes did some research and a lot of hard work to put knowledge into paper explaining it in a very clear way, so someone else could read it, understand it, and continue doing research to keep the process going. This is how it is possible to have the technology we see nowadays, the smartphone we have in our pockets, the computer you are using to read this. I want to ask you, what is reading for you?
Feb 1, 2015 4:23 AM
1

The art of reading a book

The first type of communication was talking. It had its origins when the human beings discovered how to produce certain sounds, which were attached to certain ideas, so one person could conceive an idea and then transmit it to another (one). Over the years, the human beings (o simplemente "humans") realized speaking had a disadvantage: ideas could not be stored. This is how we started to make certain drawings, and later, writing was born. They knew writing could be stored somewhere, like walls, stones or paper. These were the origins of what we know as books are nowadays.

A book is a creation made by an author with important knowledge, which has been so valuable through our history for our evolution and development. This is why reading is the process of introducing entering into a new world made up of of by the ideas of from the author, which sometimes did some research and a lot of hard work to put knowledge into on paper explaining it in a very clear way, so someone else could read it, understand it, and continue doing research to keep the process going. This is how it is possible to have the technology we see nowadays, the smartphone we have in our pockets, the computer you are using to read this. I want to ask you, what is reading for you?

¡Muy bien escrito, César! En español se dice "el ser humano" pero en ingles la frase casi nunca se necesita el artículo.