Kyung Hwa
Life is not easy to live When I was in my 20's, I thought life is not harsh to me. But now I feel life is harsh to me. I am so worried about unstable position and economic condition. How can I have more hopes? I had a lot of wishes 10years ago. I though I would experience twinkle life, if I do try a lot. I know being positive and having a dream makes our routine more meaningful. I am scared about my future after 10 years. Maybe many people think the same thing and have the similar experiences. If u know the answer, let me know it
Feb 1, 2015 9:05 AM
1

Life is not easy to live

When I was in my 20's, I thought life was not going to be harsh, but now I feel life is harsh, I am so worried about unstable position and economic conditions. How can I have more hopes? I had many wishes 10 years ago. I though I would experience twinkle life. I know being positive and having a dream makes our routine more meaningful, I am scared about my future after 10 years. I think many people think the same thing and have similar experiences, if u know the answer let me know.

Life is not easy to live

When I was in my 20's, I thought life is not harsh to me. But now I feel life is harsh to me. I am so worried about unstable position and economic condition. How can I have more hopes? I had a lot of wishes 10years ago. I thought I would experience twinkle life, if I do try a lot. I know being positive and having a dream makes our routine more meaningful. I am scared about my future after 10 years. Maybe many people think the same thing and have the similar experiences. If u know the answer, let me know it