Daisuke
muscle pain Today,I had muscle pain.because yesterday I was been playing tennis for about 4 hours.and also today I had to play tennis.because I'm a tennis coach.But today,my tennis playing was very good.the ball that be hit by me go there I thought that I wanted to make go.
Feb 1, 2015 9:09 AM

muscle pain

Today, I had muscle pain, because yesterday I was playing tennis for about 4 hours. Also, today I had to play tennis because I'm a tennis coach. Even though I was tired I played very well. The ball that be hit by me go there I thought that I wanted to make go.*

* "I hit the ball where I wanted it to go." I got the gist of what you said, but the original sentence is very grammtically incorrect.

Because can be used at the start, but it's more commonly in the middle. An example "I was tired, because I ran." "I was full, because I ate so much." To use it at the start you have to reverse the sentence "Because I ran I was tired." "Because I ate so much I was full." However, as I said before, it's not typically used this way.

"And also" is repetitive. They mean the same thing so there isn't really a point to putting them together. You can, however, say "I went to the store, and I also went to park." 

Muslce Pain

Today, I have muscle pain because yesterday I was been playing tennis for about 4 hours, and also today I also had to play tennis, because I'm a tennis coach. But Today, my tennis playing was very good. The ball that I hit go there I thought that I wanted to make go.

The last sentence doesn't make sense. Overall a good effort though!

February 1, 2015